“My stomach and digestive system feel improved and stronger... I have noticed a difference in my skin and energy levels. Happy Times.” - Lucy Hoult, verified customer
The better the health of your gut bacteria…
…The better your health in general.
This is the conclusion of scientists across the word.
Your body is teeming with microbiota that influence everything from your mood to your weight.
Study after study shows that having a good balance of microbial life in your gut is essential for a strong immune system, high energy levels and better brain function….
On the other hand, a poor balance has been linked to depression, joint pain and vulnerability to serious disease.
One of the best ways to boost the health of your gut microbiome is by eating plenty of fermented ‘probiotic’ food. This is because they:-
- break nutrients down into more digestible forms
- create B vitamins, including folic acid, riboflavin, and niacin
- remove toxins from food
- function as antioxidants helping protect you from free-radical damage
- are rich in lactobacilli, which promote the growth of healthy flora in the intestine.
This is why fermented food is considered a powerful natural medicine in some countries.
In France, doctors prescribe probiotics to people with colds, while in Poland, people on antibiotics are routinely given the fermented milk drink, kefir, to rebalance their gut flora.
However, in the UK we’re unused to fermented food and drink.
Which is why many people miss out on their powerful benefits.
So we’re delighted to introduce to you a Multibiotic Microbiome Support formula from the experts at , made with real fermented foods.
This gives you all the health benefits of fermented food in a handy supplement you can take once a day.
And today you can order some in a 30 day moneyback trial to see how good you feel after taking it for a month.
Boosts the growth of good bacteria in your gut
use the traditional Kombucha method of fermentation which has been around for thousands of years as a natural way of preserving foods.
They take 45 farm-grown fruits and vegetables, grown with no nasty pesticides. Then they ferment them in a symbiotic co-culture of 11 strains of live bacteria, yeasts, and acetic acid bacteria.
During the process, sugars and starches transform into friendly bacteria that are good for the human gut.
When this multibiotic enters your digestive system, it encourages the rapid growth of hundreds of substrains of friendly bacteria.
And because use “living foods” to transport the bacteria, they work in synergy with the other friendly bacteria in your body.
To make their formula even more powerful, they also include five carefully selected, live bacterial strains. These amount to a total CFU of 13 billion per capsule at the time of manufacture, which equates to at least 5 billion guaranteed at the end of shelf life.
They also add the prebiotics isomalto-oligosaccharide and inulin to the blend to naturally promote and support the growth of good bacteria.
The results of taking this supplement every day can be remarkable…
Here is what their customers are saying…
Your MICROBIOME explained
Inside your body is an array of micro-organisms.
These include bacteria but also organisms known as archaea, plus fungi, viruses and other microbes.
Collectively, these are known as the ‘human microbiota’.
The word ‘microbiome’ refers to all the genes in your microbiota.
There are more microbial cells inside you than there are human cells.
The makeup of your gut microbiome has been linked by scientists to conditions including depression, anxiety, diabetes and obesity.
There are some amazing facts and pretty big numbers involved in the human body and its association with micro-organisms;
- Although many different types of microbes live inside you, bacteria are the most studied. In fact, there are more bacterial cells in your body than human cells. There are roughly 40 trillion bacterial cells in your body and only 30 trillion human cells. That means you are more bacteria than human
- There are up to 1,000 species of bacteria in the human gut microbiome alone, and each of them plays a different role in your body. Most of them are extremely important for your health, a few of them a vital
- The gut microbes may weigh as much as 2–5 pounds (1–2 kg), which is roughly the weight of your brain. Together, they function as an extra organ in your body and play a huge role in your health
- The gut microbiome begins to affect your body the moment you are born. You are first exposed to microbes when you pass through your mother's birth canal. However, new evidence suggests that babies may come in contact with some microbes while inside the womb
- The bacteria in the microbiome help digest our food, regulate our immune system, protect against other bacteria that cause disease, and produce vitamins including B, D, vitamins B12, thiamine and riboflavin, and Vitamin K, which is needed for blood coagulation… without these bacteria we wouldn’t be able to synthesis these critical contributors of our health.
- Kolida, S., & Gibson, G. R. (2007). Prebiotic capacity of inulin-type fructans. The Journal of nutrition, 137(11), 2503S-2506S.
- Kolida, S., Tuohy, K., & Gibson, G. R. (2002). Prebiotic effects of inulin and oligofructose. British Journal of Nutrition, 87(S2), S193-S197
“I have noticed less bloating and unpleasant side effects during digestion which is a very good indication they are starting to do what they are supposed to!” - Hazel Bowen
“Have seen a great improvement in my skin so far and it’s been less than a month. I will definitely be re ordering” - D Rodgers
“My whole family now take this and it’s proving invaluable to all ages. Really helps keep the gut healthy.” - Sheena
“I suffer from IBS and have done for years. Starting taking the Together Health Multibiotic and 3 months on I have noticed a real positive difference and won’t miss a day now. Highly recommended.” - Sarah Walton
“I have better digestion and have had a great improvement of my skin, both of which I have had problems over the years. I take mine right before I sleep as I’ve read that it’s able to replenish the microbiome with good bacteria over night and I have seen great improvements from doing so!” - Lydia Pratt
“I no longer have a bloated stomach and I have more energy now to get me through the day and get me back into my Aerobics.” - Shamila
“…definitely helping with the eczema and general skin condition. My face is nice and spot free!” - Ann Hodson
“My stomach is more settled, skin is clearer and I've noticed my mood is better, with less stress/anxiety than I usually feel.”
- Jessica Fuller
But why not see the results for yourself?
Take a 30 day risk-free trial to see how much better you feel
Order Multibiotic Microbiome Support today and you can take it for 30 days, risk-free. If you don’t notice positive effects on your digestion, energy, skin health and mood then you can have a full refund.
As you’ll discover this is a natural and effective way to balance the microbiome levels inside your gut.
How Make their Multibiotics
are passionate about using real food to create their natural supplements, so that your body is more likely to absorb them and benefit from their effects.
To create their Multi Strain Bacteria...
They select a blend of strains, cultured in fermented fruit and veg, that help provide and maintain a wide selection of beneficial bacteria.
These microorganisms are added to a natural medium and fermented to maximise growth.
The microorganisms are separated from the medium using a natural centrifugal process.
The microorganism is carefully freeze-dried into a powder to keep the bacteria alive.
To get their Fermented Food...
They take 45 fruits & veggies, rich in alkaline minerals, grown without pesticides or herbicides, including…
Carrot, Celery, Red Beet, Purple Carrot, Tomato, Broccoli, Asparagus, Pumpkin, Pea, Spinach, Sweet Corn, Pineapple, Orange, Apple, Passion Fruit, Banana, Tangerine, Mango, Papaya, Lemon, Mulberry, Red Grapes, Plum, Noni, Peach, Litchi, Red Grapefruit, Prune, Pomegranate, Aronia, Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry, Black Currant, Currant, White Grape, Sugar Cane, Blueberry, Waxberry, Kiwi, Round Kumquat, Peiyu, Cantaloupe and West Indian Cherry.
These are prepared into a medium.
11 strains of probiotics are added to the food medium and naturally fermented for 72 hours.
After fermentation, the solids are separated, leaving a potent fermented food liquid.
Finally, the food liquid is dried into a powder and prepared for encapsulation.
As a result, you get a powerful natural supplement, made from real fermented food, that’s easily absorbed into your body.
Vegan and Gentle on Your Stomach
Together’s Multibiotic Microbiome Support formula is:
- Certified vegan
- Free from pesticides and herbicides
- Free from WHEAT, YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA
- Free from LACTOSE
- Non GMO
- Gentle on the stomach
But you have an opportunity to try out yourself and feel the effects for yourself in a 30 day trial.
If you are unhappy with the product for any reason, you can get a full refund.
Yes, I’d like to Multibiotic Microbiome Support with Fermented Foods
I hope you’ll take this opportunity to rebalance the bacteria in your gut and enjoy better health because of it.