At Last, the “Sunshine Vitamin”, Sourced from a Super-Nutritious Plant!
Discover a Powerful NEW Way to Boost Your Immunity, Heart Health and Bone Strength this Winter
It’s a shocking fact that 1 in 5 people are deficient in Vitamin D over the winter.
That’s because vitamin D is a hormone made inside your body after UV light hits your skin.
And in the winter, we just don’t get enough sunshine here in the UK.
It does exist in food…
But the levels are simply not enough to get your Vitamin D up to the right level.
Which is a big problem…
Because vitamin D is crucial for your health in so many ways…
- Strong immune system – it helps us to fight off winter coughs, colds and the flu.
- Good bone health - vitamin D helps your body conserve calcium, the mineral which is so important to keep bones and teeth in good order.
- Good cardiovascular health – the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Vitamin D prevent heart disease.
- Healthy respiratory system – its anti-inflammatory abilities also help to keep airways clear in the winter months.
- Brain development & function –a deficiency can cause low moods and depression.
So Vitamin D supplements are vital during winter.
And if you’re going to take one, then I recommend you try Together Health’s 100% Plant-Based Vitamin D, extracted from sustainable lichen.
All of the ingredients are raw and complete, with live enzymes and phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals and other bioactive co-factors.
There are no chemicals, no additives, and it’s highly bioavailable, meaning your body quicky and efficiently absorbs it.
Good Life Letter readers can try it out for 30 days, with a risk-free guarantee if they don’t feel significant benefits!
7 great reasons to get your vitamin D topped up
Quite often, you won’t realise you have a Vitamin D deficiency….
That is until you feel sad, tired, stuff and constantly battling colds and other infections over the winter.
Just look at what recent studies have found:
- A study published in the British Medical Journal showed that daily Vitamin D supplements could prevent more than three million people a year falling ill with a cold or chest infection.
- By beefing up your immune system, healthy levels of vitamin D stops your body from attacking its own cells. The study’s author, Dr Louisa Jeffery, said: “Maintaining sufficient vitamin D may help to prevent the onset of inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.”
- A study the University of California and Seoul National University College of Medicine suggests that if you’re deficient in vitamin D you’re at a bigger risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- According to The Journal of the American Geriatrics Society Vitamin D supplements reduce rates of acute respiratory infections (ARI) in nursing home residents.
- Vitamin D regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate in your body, helping prevent osteoporosis
- A study published in the journal Schizophrenia Research linked low levels of vitamin D and heightened levels of depression.
But a good Vitamin D supplement is not simply a thing you pop into your body and wait for it to work wonders.
It’s about sparking a complex chain of processes in your body.
And only certain type of supplement gets absorbed in a way that triggers these process.
Those are FOOD-BASED supplements, like the one UK Together has made from sustainable lichen.
Why this Plant-Based Supplement is Better for You
My name is Ray Collins, and I started The Good Life Letter in 2005, with the sole aim of seeking out natural health remedies for my readers.
Which is why I only recommend vitamin supplements derived from real food and plants.
You see, many vitamin supplements are chemically extracted, which do not give you the proper natural benefits of vitamin D. Many of them also use synthetic stabilisers, fillers and colours to make them last longer on the shelf.
Vitamins that are isolated and then made in a laboratory do NOT work in the same way as vitamins found in food.
Natural vitamins are certainly more "bio-available", which means they are more quickly and efficiently absorbed by your body.
The quicker the absorption, the fewer OTHER nutrients are needed by your body to deliver those health benefits.
Natural vitamins also come with other compounds that support them.
This is why Together Health Vitamin D3 is made from a small and unique organic species of lichen that is the only plant-based source of vitamin D3.
The lichen is sourced from North America where it thrives in remote, cool, mountainous climates with clean, pure air.
This plant-based, vegan form of vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred active form. They’ve also added a base of coconut oil to further enhance D3 absorption and assimilation.
The resulting suplement is gentle on the stomach and easily digested.
Which means you can take them anytime anywhere - with or without food.
And it really works too, as these verified buyers have said in their reviews of Together Health Vitamin D.
“One of the best Vitamin D3 supplements available.”
Richard Soh – verified customer
“Using vitamin D tablets to supplement the immune system and working well”
Colin Quinn – verified customer
This vitamin D3 is the best I have tried so far in my life! It helped my immune system a lot this winter, I feel stronger, not tired, it really helped me to go through this winter! I highly recommend!
Solene – verified customer
This item helped significantly with arthritis pain and swelling. I would definitely recommend this product.
Anonymous – verified customer
But if you want to try it yourself, we’re offering a 30 day moneyback trial.
If you don’t feel better after taking Together’s Vitamin D3 for a month, then let us know and we’ll refund you.
Vegan friendly and 100% plant based!
Free from WHEAT, YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA and MILK products (LACTOSE)
Highly bioavailable and fast-acting!
East to digest, any time of day!