At last, end the misery of restless legs
This award-winning magnesium oil spray is ideal for problems like restless leg syndrome, cramps, migraines & fatigue
If you’re feeling tired, foggy brained and twitchy-legged, you might need a magnesium boost….
Magnesium is used in more than 300 chemical reactions in your body. These include the synthesis of fats and proteins… muscle contraction and relaxation... and bone metabolism.
But when you don’t have enough magnesium in your body, things begin to go wrong.
Low levels of magnesium interfere with the way your nerves and muscles get messages from the brain.
This leads to conditions like restless legs syndrome, cramps, weak muscles, irritability, confusion, forgetfulness and insomnia.
You can become depressed and tired for apparently no reason….
You can feel listless, distracted and unable to focus.
And night-times in bed become a horrible ordeal, after which you wake up feeling even worse.
All thanks to a lack of magnesium.
Which is why many people in the UK are turning to magnesium oil…
One spray each day delivers a powerful punch of magnesium
This award-winning spray contains pharmaceutical grade Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride.
Mined in Northern Holland from a seam one mile below ground, this magnesium chloride has been naturally condensed and purified for over 250 million years.
Ionized for effective absorption, the magnesium is delivered to your cells directly through your skin tissue.
It's a quick and easy way to replace the magnesium you lose through sweat and daily stress.
And it’s completely natural and safe…
Magnesium Oil Original spray can be used by everyone. It's fine to use during pregnancy and nursing, for children and for those following diabetic, coeliac, vegan and vegetarian diets.
But why not find out for yourself?
Try Magnesium Oil Original Spray for 60 days with no commitment.
We’d like to offer you a home trial of our Magnesium Oil Original spray so that you can see how it works without risking your money.
Within days you should notice a significant difference in your quality of sleep at night, with reduced restless leg syndrome, fewer cramps and aches. On top of that, you should feel more alert, mentally sharp and energetic during the day.
It’ll be like the younger version of you is back in the room!
However, if you don't feel the difference, let us know and we'll give you a full refund.
Here’s what people are saying about this Magnesium Oil Spray…
- "This spray is lessening the severity of my migraines and the amount I have. I have been having at least 2 a month which last for 4 days each on average, and for 14 years."- Mr Evans
- "Bless the day I found this magnesium oil spray. I was tortured by night cramps in my calves & feet. And by restless legs keeping me awake. It releases me from the agony of cramp & the tossing & turning that robs me of a good night's sleep. Bless you, Better You, you have changed my." - Jean Gerrard
- "I would highly recommend this product. I have suffered terrible night cramps and pins & needles in my limbs 3 - 5 times a week for over 3 years for which the medical profession could find no cause. I sprayed this oil every night on my calves and in less than a week I stopped having the cramps and have only had 2 mild attacks in 6 months when I went away and forgot the spray. I now also use it for my neck and shoulder pain and have also had a huge reduction in the frequency of headaches and migraines as an added bonus"- Michael Farmer
- "I would like to say that this transdermal oil has turned my life around." Anon
- "Great product, will pass on the 'secret' of magnesium spray, can't believe it helped with my muscle cramps"- Marl
As you can see, headaches, cramps, restless legs can all be eased with a spray of magnesium oil every day.
And remember, if you’re not satisfied with the results for any reason, you can send back the empty bottle at any time within 60 days and get a refund.
It’s worth a try, because it’s highly likely that you’re deficient in magnesium.
And here’s why…
Why you’re not getting enough magnesium
For a healthy functioning body, you need about 300mg magnesium per day from the food you eat. For instance, magnesium is found whole grains, nuts and green vegetable
Despite this, less than 30% of us consume the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of magnesium. This is because our diets are too heavy with over-processed foods and lacking in fresh seasonal vegetables.
Even those who eat healthy amounts of fruit 'n' veg can still find themselves lacking...
Thanks to modern farming techniques, there's declining mineral content in the soil. Fruit and veg don't not contain the levels of nutrients they had 50 years ago.
Then there's our habit of eating out-of-season vegetables that are flown halfway across the world. These are greatly depleted in nutrients by the time we eat them. Worse, many are from crops which have been modified to produce quantity not quality.
To give you an idea during Paleolithic times, the ratio of calcium to magnesium was 1:1. In today's Western diets it is in excess of 20:1.
This has a serious impact on your body.
Magnesium is crucial for good heart health, lowering levels of bad cholesterol and controlling blood pressure. It encourages your body to absorb calcium which could otherwise, over time result in a build-up on soft tissue including arteries, cartilage, heart valves, and muscles, causing them to harden.
It's especially important if you're a woman who gets abdominal cramps or pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS). In these cases it's highly likely you'll have low levels of red blood cell magnesium.
So if you find yourself tired, foggy brained and twitchy-legged. or you suffer from PMS, you might be in need of a magnesium boost.
Top up your magnesium in just seconds
This Magnesium Oil Original spray delivers magnesium through your skin, making it a safe, quick way to give yourself a top up every day.
And if it doesn’t deliver everything we promise, then please send back the empty bottle within 60 days and we’ll refund you every penny.