Discover a fantastic drug free way to a better day
The Safe, Simple and Effective Way to Stop Anxiety from Ruining Your Life
Best Selling Health Author and Researcher Ray Collins Shares a New Daily Routine That Really Works
From time to time we all find ourselves in difficult circumstances, even the strongest of us.
Stress, pressure of work or worry about our or family health are common causes of anxiety – a problem that is thought to have affected nearly half of us in the last year. (ONS 2020)1
The effects of COVID-19 has made this situation worse according to the latest research from London South Bank University2 which highlighted how behaviours have changed as a result of fear about the virus.
Common symptoms of anxiety include;
- Difficulty concentrating, feeling overwhelmed by simple tasks and getting agitated about daily challenges.
- Racing heartbeats & palpitations, blushing easily and finding it hard to cool down.
- Digestion problems including heartburn, belching and feeling bloated.
- Nervousness, shaking and breathlessness.
- Fatigue, excessive tiredness and broken sleep.
- Muscle tension, chest pains and joint aches.
- Headaches, visual disturbances and tinnitus.
- Toothache, jaw pain and neck pain.
- Low energy, low mood and tearfulness.
For sufferers the worst advice they can be given is to ‘pull yourself together’ – this is much more than a brief episode of feeling blue, it’s a significant and common mental disorder.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy sessions can help, but these are difficult to come by and rarely the first option the medical profession use.
Instead doctors pass out various pills to help, but invariably the side effects are too much for many people;
- Benzodiazepines (e.g. Diazepam and Temazepam) can lead to memory problems, dizziness, fatigue, blurred vision & drowsiness.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) (e.g. Fluoxetine and Venlafaxine) have known side effects including – sleep disturbances, nausea & vomiting, appetite changes, dizziness, blurred vision and dry mouth.
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (e.g. Imipramine and amitriptyline) increase the risk of heart problems, speech disorder, mental confusion and aggression.
- Noradrenaline and specific serotonergic antidepressants (NASSAs) (e.g. mirtazapine in the UK) which are given to avoid the side effects of SSRIs but have their own issues such as severe drowsiness, increased serum cholesterol, weight gain, fatigue, insomnia and increased appetite.
For those who need this level of intervention it is clearly necessary to accept these horrible side effects, but what if there was a much easier, side effect free and equally effective way of dealing with anxiety?
How a daily skin patch can brighten your day
A 20153 study concluded that using legal cannabis extracts known as cannabidiol (CBD) could be highly effective in treating a range of disorders – the researchers stated:
“We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder “
Using a skin patch as a way to administer CBD is a highly effective way to ensure that you receive the full benefit throughout the day, with a slow and controlled release.
Using a transdermal CBD skin patch can be helpful for dealing with anxiety, pain, and inflammation throughout the body because they allow the full spectrum oils and co-factors to enter directly into your bloodstream.
But the biggest benefit of using a patch is that it is safe, discreet, and convenient.
There are other benefits to applying these especially formulated patches though;
- They are low adhesive and non-allergenic which means that they will stay in place all day, be easy to remove and won’t cause any skin irritation.
- Each pack has 30 patches inside, which is enough to offer supporting treatment for a whole month, and don’t forget if you don’t feel the benefit just let us know and you will get your money back – no quibbles.
- Formulated with additional natural health remedies which boost the beneficial effects;
- Turmeric: Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help reduce muscle and joint pain and lower stress levels.
- Resveratrol: Another effective natural anti-oxidant that has been shown to lower blood pressure and support cardio-vascular well being.
- Omega 3,6 & 9: These natural fish oils are derived from environmentally sensitive sources and ensure that the brain and central nervous system are supported.
- Menthol: Provides a cooling sensation and is often used to relieve pain and irritation.
Choose the natural and effective option that gives you all of these benefits.
The CBD Story so far...
A quarter of a million people are now using legal cannabis (CBD).
This natural supplement is extracted and purified from cannabis plants.
Even though it shares its source with cannabis, it does not include Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound that gets you ‘high’.
This is why it’s legal and safe to use.
And it’s why so many people now take it to tackle a wide range of problems including pain, anxiety and insomnia.
And for good reason…
Scientists have discovered that our bodies make chemicals called as ‘endocannabinoids’. These are similar in structure to the cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
They affect how our body responds to pain and anxiety.
When you take CBD, it interacts with receptors in the endocannabinoid system by inhibiting those enzymes associated with inflammation.
It also increases levels of anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain.
This is why many people with a range of health conditions such as anxiety, joint and muscular pain are now seeking out CBD products.
If you are one of them, then I’d like to introduce an easy way to get the benefits of CBD oil, without needing oil droppers or capsules.
My team and I are constantly looking for the most natural, safe and above all effective ways that we can support readers of the Good Life Letter in living happy and pain free lives, and that’s why I am delighted to be able to offer these CBD skin patches.
But don’t take my word for it, here’s what one of the lucky few to have tried these patches already told me;
“I've been using your CBD patches for a month now and wanted to let you know what a huge difference they've made. My anxiety levels are the lowest they've been for years but more importantly the inflammation in my joints and tum has reduced dramatically. My mobility has improved and well as my sense of wellbeing and I couldn't be happier with this product. It's a perfect treatment for IBS as well as arthritis and inflammatory conditions. I just wish I'd known about it sooner. Thanks for the quick delivery too!”
Lucy T from Dalkeith
I truly believe that you too can benefit from using these every day, and that’s why I am supporting this offer with an absolute money back guarantee – if you don’t feel the benefit within the first 30 days of use just let us know and every penny you spent will be given back to you.
This could be the end to the misery of anxiety and daily pain – something you deserve.
Yours, as always